SotePeda 24/7 is a project funded by the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture. The project has started in 2018 and is running until end of 2020. The project is coordinated by Laurea University of Applied Sciences and 24 partner universities are taking part in the project.
The aims of the project are
- to develop the expertise of educators, students, and working life representatives in digital pedagogy and services
- to define what kind of competences are needed in future multidisciplinary health and social care and to implement the competences in curriculum
- to create an ethical action model for digital services in the health and social care sector
- to create new digital courses and pedagogical approaches that will ensure fluent, year-round digital learning paths for students
- to create learning badges
- to create a multidisciplinary community for digital learning and developing in health and social case services